NRL & Associates, Inc. is an ultra-precision machine, fabrication, and assembly shop located in Stevensville, Maryland. Founded in 1986, NRL serves a vast array of industries ranging from defense to amusement and many more. NRL is an ISO 9001 certified company and we also have our Federal Firearms License.
In 2015, we moved into a brand new, climate controlled facility. NRL is expanding at a rapid speed and show’s little sign of slowing down. Now all we need is an Account Manager to join our team! This is a great opportunity to join a growing manufacturer committed to providing excellence within the industry while being a great place to work!
Overview of the position:
An Account Manager is primarily responsible for communicating with customers and vendors, processing orders, and working with other departments to ensure orders are finished in time.
Primary duties of the position:
- Process, enter, and promise orders to the customer
- Provide job requirements to the purchasing department
- Communicate with other departments to discuss capacity limitations, scheduling, problems, and updates
- Provide proactive communication to the customers, including customer specific job update reporting
- Analyze supply levels, limits, and needs
The basic qualifications for the position are:
- Communication, organization, and time management skills
- Attention to detail
- Verbal, persuasion, and interpersonal skills
- Ability to understand NRL’s manufacturing operations and processes
- Ability to understand and interpret mechanical specifications and drawings
- Ability to learn, understand, and use NRL management software system
Previous experience in an insides sales role, account management position, or in manufacturing is preferred!