NRL & Associates, Inc. is an ultra-precision machine, fabrication, and assembly shop located in Stevensville, Maryland. Founded in 1986, NRL has served a vast array of industries ranging from defense to amusement and many more. NRL is an ISO 9001 certified company and we also have our Federal Firearms License.
In 2015, we moved into a brand new facility that’s double the size of the last building and is climate controlled. NRL is expanding at a rapid speed and show’s little sign of slowing down. Now all we need are assemblers to join our team! This is a great opportunity to join a growing manufacturer committed to providing excellence within the industry while being a great place to work!
Overview of the position:
Assemblers are responsible for putting together high-level assemblies.
Primary duties of the position:
- Assembly product to customer print
- Monitor tooling and equipment to avoid damage to the product
- Perform bench work or other tasks like deburring, tumbling, sand blasting, sanding, part washing, etc. when assembly demand is low
- Package product, if required
- Keep up assembly demand in a timely manner
The basic qualifications for the position are:
- Must have attention to detail and organization skills
- Must be able to read and perform basic math
- Must have manual dexterity and eye-hand coordination
- Ability to work as a team memeber
- Ability to be a self-starter
- Physical effort equal to frequent lifting or moving of materials/product