NRL & Associates, Inc. is an ultra-precision machine, fabrication, and assembly shop located in Stevensville, Maryland. Founded in 1986, NRL has served a vast array of industries ranging from defense to amusement and many more. NRL is an ISO 9001 certified company and we also have our Federal Firearms License.
In 2015, we moved into a brand-new, climate controlled facility. NRL is expanding at a rapid speed and show’s little sign of slowing down. Now all we need are general production workers to join our team! This is a great opportunity to join a growing manufacturer committed to providing excellence within the industry while being a great place to work!
Overview of the position:
General Production workers are responsible for a variety of tasks, which may include but is not limited to deburring, washing and drying parts, tumbling, polishing, packaging, assembling, and anything else that may be needed for parts before they are ready to be shipped.
Primary duties of the position:
- Bench work such as sharpening tools, deburring, washing and drying parts, polishing, tumbling, sanding, inspecting and/or anything else that parts require before they are ready to ship
- Packaging parts
The basic qualifications for the position are:
- Must be able to read and perform basic math
- Must be alert, careful, accurate, and show good judgment
- Must have mechanical aptitude, manual dexterity, and good eye-hand coordination
- Must show close attention to detail
- Must be able to stand or sit for long periods of time
- Must be able to lift 1-10 lbs. constantly, 10-20 lbs. frequently, and 20+ lbs. occasionally
- Must be able to perform repeat jobs with little supervision